How to Survive on Minimum Wage: Week 5

So I'm halfway through the summer, and the past week has been quite difficult. I didn't really even try to stay in my budget on top of that this past week was a holiday weekend. I only got four days of work at my internship, which was nice but only got four days worth of pay. However I've been living with an achy breaky heart for the past week, so I didn't eat much. I don't need a seminar on how to eat and be healthy- I KNOW it is unhealthy. It is how I cope. I still eat but in smaller amounts. I lose my appetite when I'm hurting, that's all.

Hours: 34.5
Gross Paycheck: $250.13
Federal: $27.13
Fica: $18.13
State: $12.51
Net Paycheck: $191.97

Cleaning Money Earned: $50.00

Rent: $375
Food: $71.87
Gas: $10.04
Entertainment: $46.02

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts