Happy Birthday #macyprobs!

Well Nugs,
Today marks #macyprobs 1st birthday! I can't believe that I've been blogging for so long. It started as something to just fill my time during a boring summer, but today I view this blog as a public journal-- sharing hopes, fears, successes and failures. Thanks to everyone for all the support and wise words. It truly makes my day when people tell me that can relate to something I blog about! You are not alone in your feelings and life struggles. I hope that I my blog helps prove that!

These are links to the Top 10 #macyprobs:

Starkville It: Biscuit Shop

Guest Blogger: Anna

ZTA Winter Sisterhood Retreat

10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I was on Executive Council

A Book Based Entirely on its Cover

Welcome to #macyprobs

Saturday Coffee Date

How to Survive on Minimum Wage: Week 1

Study Abroad Update #frenchmouse

White Violet Formal

Hopefully we have many more years ahead of us!
 
#macyprobs









Comments

Popular Posts