Dear Jerry...

Dear Jerry,
If you're reading this blog post (and you know who you are), know that I felt so many emotions in the last 48 hours since we last spoke. First I was in shock. Then I felt free from always trying to keep my chin up even when you tell me about the girls you've taken on dates (none of them ever me). Now all I feel is a constant aching and knot in my chest. At work, I stare into space trying to escape from whatever these feelings are. I truly thought you felt something for me. We have been so close for so long, I can't imagine my life without your smile, laughter and voice in it. When I thought of my future, you were always right there with me. Jerry Seinfeld and Elaine Benes would finally be together.
I know I told you that I didn't mind staying friends, which is absolutely true. I just need time to rewrite this life without you. I hope you understand.
I'll see you again when I get back from France in January.
 
#elaineprobs

This post was originally written along with How to Survive on Minimum Wage: Week 4
however, there was such a HUGE reply to the "Dear Jerry" section that I decided to create a new post. I hope that the way I'm feeling and coping with this heartache is a comfort for at least one person.

Comments

Popular Posts