A Book that Became a Movie: Jurassic Park

Since the biggest blockbuster this summer was Jurassic World (which was awesome),  decided to get back to the roots of the franchise.

 
Jurassic Park
by Michael Crichton

The novel by Michael Crichton is so amazing. I read it very quickly, probably would have been able to get through it faster if I wasn't traveling so much. It is a thriller paired wonderfully with a sci-fi base. I know nothing about dinosaurs. I wasn't the kid that was obsessed with dinos (that was my sister). I have never gravitated towards sci-fi novels. However, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.

When I was in middle school at a sleepover, we watched the original Jurassic Park film and I remember being scared out of my whits. Even though the animation and CGI were circa 1993... come on give me a break I was like 13.



If you liked the Chris Pratt *swoon* film this summer, you will absolutely l-o-v-e the original novel.


Book 4 of 10
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts