White Chocolate Coffee Bean Bark

About a week ago, my friend Kaitlyn had her 21st birthday. I wanted to get her something, but I really didn't have the money to spend on a gift. I looked in my pantry combining what I had brought with what Margaret had left. I decided to make some candy bark with the whole coffee beans I had.


I first melted the chocolate blocks that Margaret had, which happened to be white chocolate. While the chocolate was melting, I spread the beans out on a cookie tin that was covered with wax paper.

 
Once the chocolate was good and melty, I poured it all over the beans- making sure that every bean was covered. I put the cookie sheet in the freezer over night.

 
Right before the party, I took the bark out and broke it up as I peeled it away from the wax paper.
And Voilà! White Chocolate Coffee Bean bark! 

 
There is always time and extras for taste testing in my kitchen!
I placed all the bark in a container to give to Kaitlyn for her birthday. She loves it and apparently had I hard time keeping it way from her roommates- sign of a success!
 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts