How to Survive on Minimum Wage: Week 4

Has anyone heard the Maroon 5 song, This Summer? The first line is 'this summer is going to hurt like a mother*#?!' Well that's definitely true for me. This week has not been a good one (overall). I got a parking ticket for being in a spot 20 minutes after the meter ran out. I think MSU campus police are vultures during the summer. Then this weekend, I had my heart and my world torn into a multitude of pieces. I thought for sure that this guy that I have had feelings for since pretty much the day I met him (3 years ago), felt the same way about me. I asked him about how he saw our future and he just strung together the 2 simplest words that humans can put together but they still have a horrific aftermath : "Just Friends". Needless to say, this summer hurts like a mother*#?!.

Hours: 40.5
Gross Paycheck: $293.63
Federal: $32.30
Fica: $21.29
State: $14.89
Net Paycheck: $271.15 (includes overtime)
Other: $50

Food: $111.82
Gas: $47.18
Entertainment: $14.69
Other: $20.00 (parking ticket)
Total Expense: $193.69
Weekly Cash Flow: $127.46

 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts