How to Survive on Minimum Wage: Pancake PARTY

This will ultimately be a 10 week journey, since the duration of my internship is 10 weeks. And one can learn how to live on her own in 10 weeks, right? I feel like the first week will be the hardest mainly because it is also new. New apartment. New job with long hours. New schedule. A whole bunch of new get it, got it.

6/2- For dinner I decided to use some of the eggs that were in the fridge that Margaret (the girl I'm subleasing from) left since they would probably go bad in the next few days {I used that old floating egg trick-- how domestic}. Instead of making something full of protein and nutrients, I decided to make pancakes. Ugh that Bisquick box was staring me down every time I opened the cabinet. You would think that making pancakes would be easy. Like how hard can pancakes be? They're fluffy goodness! They may not be difficult for most people, but I'm clumsier and not as skilled as most people.



 
Just some of the carnage...
 
The finished product

Bon Appetit! I decided to put layer three pancakes for dinner
with nutella in between
I froze the rest of the pancakes so when I don't want to fix breakfast or want to treat myself to a fancy brunch I can just pop them in the microwave.
 
Here's to learning how to be a better cook!
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts