Starkville It: The Biscuit Shop

 

   Y'all this place is so wonderful. This woman's story is so wonderful. I think this is the American Dream at work. Starkville native, Michelle aka the Biscuit lady, began baking homemade biscuits out of her kitchen waking up early and staying up late to fill orders. The Biscuit Lady worked, raised her children, took care of her home all while fighting for her dream-- can you say girl power?!? Finally this summer she decided to take a leap, quit her job at the university and open up her Biscuit shop!
   Her risk was rewarded! Almost every day she sells out by noon. These biscuits are so good. They're not like Cracker Barrel or stuff from a can, but the real deal! I love the peach and blueberry. Honestly-- I'll eat any of them! They're such a treat, I try and get up early on test days just to get pumped up. I always try to get a dozen for my family when I go home. Nothing says 'I love you' like a  biscuit from the biscuit lady!

Check out her website for more details: http://www.thebiscuitlady.com/

Nom and Enjoy these Southern treats!
 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts