#tbt: St. Louis, Missouri

Exploring St. Louis with friend Abby at Morgan Street Brewery, I had some sort of coffee brew... um hello- yum!
 
   Alright, so this time last year I was either getting ready, already in, or coming back from the city that stole my heart... St. Louis. I can't describe it but everything about St. Louis agreed with me. I liked St. Louis and St. Louis liked me. 
   
WATCH OUT: Nerds in town!
 
 So, last fall I was taking honors Economics (nerd alert) and I had the great opportunity to go with my class to The Federal Reserve Bank in St. Louis! Not where the money is made, but kept.  Impressive that as a sophomore in college I weaseled myself onto this rocking trip. I had to miss two days of class (darn), but worth it!
Before I learned how to tease my hair, but I'm still just as nerdy...
 
 
  In addition to getting to spend the day at the Fed, we got to explore the city and this is where I found the third place to tug at my heart strings (1st France and 2nd Boston). The downtown is so chic but at the same time so modern. History and new. Love it. Not to mention a great baseball team, Anheuser- Busch, and fried ravioli (which goes well with beer-- not that I know that).  I have looked at MBA and graduate programs in St. Louis and I'm hoping to attend Washington University in St Louis to gain a Masters of Science in Supply Chain Management. Almost daily I look at the Anheuser-Busch career website hoping to find a summer internship (so if you're reading this hook a girl up).
 

 
 
Hello St. Louis,
I miss you
I hope you miss me too.
See you soon?
Okay.


Meet me in St. Louis!
 
 
 
#macyprobs



Comments

Popular Posts