Bull Bottom Farms Duck Hills, MS

Ever since I was little, my parents would take me and my sister up to a pumpkin patch in North Georgia. It marks the official coming of fall in my family. Since I have lived in Mississippi for the past 3 falls, I have been missing out on my pumpkin time! I had been missing my family a lot with work picking up, midterms, insane projects, juggling everything; I guess I just needed a reminder of home. I rounded up a group of friends. I googled the nearest pumpkin patch and off we went! We ended up in Duck Hills, Mississippi (don't ask me where that is-- I don't know) at Bull Bottom Farms! It was a great day to spend with friends outside doing stupid kiddy things.
Alli got a pumpkin!

Lexi literally pulled her pumpkin off the vine

What's a farm without some goats?

The patch gang

Happy fall y'all!


#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts