Macy's Achievement Board

    I sometimes do well.
I sometimes don't do so well.
Like a little kid, I need a bit of motivation.
 
Therefore, I present to you:
 
Macy's Achievement Board
 
On this board (which is just really a clothespin on my cork board) I pin all the things that I do that make myself proud. Whether it's a good paycheck, a good test grade, a Bible verse I've memorized or a health center receipt for the flu shot (I'm afraid of needles-- like I will pass out, but this time they bribed me with sweets)-- it gets pinned to the achievement board!
 


 
You is kind
You is smart
You is important

I am an ethical person-- or at least my ethics professor thinks so!
95% baby!


   To me, pinning up my achievements is a healthier way of rewarding myself than sweets or nights out. It is right next to my desk, so I whenever I'm in a slump-- I just glance over and realize hard work pays off!

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts