Listen to it: Rock Europa

   
Clayton of the Rock Eupora and Wolf Cove fame



       I have a very strong love for this musician. Last year, he led a great Bible study on Galatians and now he's rocking hard core!
       In the past he was part of a group called, Wolf Cove, also close to the heart and worth the Spotify look-up. My freshman year Wolf Cove played at the RUF formal where they played some of their original stuff and covers of songs from pop artists like Katy Perry and Usher. He's now doing music solo and I love it. The vibe of his music is like none other. It's definitely has an indie rock feel but also some songs remind me of the Beach Boys while others have a more pop soul to it. All while having some great and meaningful lyrics- stuff that gets stuck in your head. You can listen for yourself on Spotify or buy it iTunes. My personal favorite song is Running on Clouds!
     I'm pumped that he'll be back in town tonight for the BYX Island Party playing alongside The Weeks! Can you say 'HUZZAH!?!'


First CD: Blanks


#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts