The origin of #macyprobs

    It all started when I was a college Freshman, I have a huge sweet tooth (this is important to the story). I love, adore, crave, drool for, stuff my mouth with candy corn every year. It's just sugar. pure sugar. There's nothing healthy or redeeming about candy corn but man do I love it.
    I was cramming for midterms and like most freshman college students, I was on the fast track to gaining the Freshman 15. Late night study parties always welcomed my candy corn (my brain and organization skills were welcome too). Therefore I brought and gorged on candy corn.
 
    One night after studying my little heart out for an exam, I was drugged out on a mix of coffee, Diet Dr. Pepper, and candy corn. It's not CSI, but I bet you can guess what happened next. Yep, I got sick. A friend found me in my dorm bathroom, the only thing she said was : "Macy, you're a candy corn whore #macyprobs" then left me in the bathroom.
   My friend does not remember coining the term '#macyprobs'. I could have been hallucinating on the mix of coffee, soda and candy. I guess no one will ever know the true story of the beginnings of #macyprobs. I will tell you that once October rolls around my lovely nickname: Candy Corn Whore is used on multiple occasions.
 

#macyprobs

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts