Dachshund Darlings

    This is what dictionary.com says about Dachshunds: (noun) one of a German breed of dogs having short legs, a long body and ears, and a usually tan or black-and-tan coat. Origin:  1840–50;  German,  equivalent to Dachs  badger + Hund  dog
    This is what I say about Dachshunds: I love them.
    My family has 3 dachshunds: Lola, Ruby and Murphy. Each little one has their own personality.


Lola, 7. She is such a diva (and she knows it). She expects to be snuggled with. She knows she is wonderful.  Out of the three she is the best to sleep with. She will burrow down into a little hole between your armpit  and just snooze. I would not recommend sleeping with her if you have to get up early the next day, she has a habit of pushing the snooze button. I could consider Lola "my dog". She's coming to live with me at school once I move out of my sorority house in a year.







Ruby, 6.
What a happy-go-lucky little friend. I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but she's a tad over weight. I tell her she's big boned, so she doesn't cry herself to sleep. If dogs could talk she'd sound like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. She just waddles around, flops down on the carpet and snoozes. She makes life seem so tough!

























Sweet baby Murphy is only 8 weeks old.
  
Oh goodness he is a lot to handle! There's such a big age difference between him and the other dogs. It was a total shock when we brought him home! (I feel like I'm talking about my children) Everything is part of his jungle gym. He's a sweetie at heart. I love when I watch my evening TV shows he'll just curl up right on your chest. Now if we can just get him to go potty outside and play nice with other pups!
 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts