The Components of #macyprobs

   I believe that everyone should have a passions. You don't have to change the world, feed all of the African continent, or give books to all of East Asia. Just hobbies or favorites, things you like to do in your free time. Something that when someone is shopping for you at Christmas time they can say 'hey, Jim really likes antique stamps...' It's part of you. Find ways to share your passions with the world. I found myself talking about my favorite *insert object* and strangely enough someone else cared or liked about the same thing too. You can find new friends, expand your Instagram followers or just create a deeper connection with an already good friend.

  I want to share with you some of my hobbies, favorites, loves, passions. I hope that you find them interesting or that you share the same love (if you don't you probably shouldn't be reading my blog- just saying).

I love...
  • Dachshunds
  • Eating
  • Jesus
  • My School, Mississippi State (#hailstate)
  • My Sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha
  • My friends
  • My family (that included the royal family)
  • Reading
  • Traveling
  • Shopping
  • Movies
  • French (the food, the people, the language--- all of it!)
When people think of #macyprobs, they think of at least one of these things.

Macy doesn't sleep with boys, she snuggles with Dachshunds. #macyprobs
Macy can eat more nutella than anyone else. #macyprobs
Macy has yet to get through a sermon without shedding a tear. #macyprobs

You get the gist...
#macyprobs


Comments

Popular Posts