Eat it: fruity summer salad

Every summer is the same. I try to eat healthy but I get bogged down by fast food, cookies left in break rooms at work and lunch dates with high school friends. I have about two weeks until I go back to school. I decided to really jump into a healthy lifestyle. 

My first attempt at cooking healthy was actually pretty simple. I just grilled some chicken breast. At the spur of the moment I added a halved peach to the grill (good decision by the way). After that I washed some berries I had in my fridge: strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.  Tossed the berries amongst some leafy greens. Topped the mix with chicken and a little feta cheese. The real star of the show was this amazing cherry vingerette my mother already had in the fridge. I will defiantly be whipping this baby up again. 

                                       #macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts