Monogram lover

Like every other proper Southern woman, I love monograms. My desire and need for them has grown since I've entered college. My mother keeps trying to hinder my monogram obession saying that I may "have an initial change soon". (Yeah right mom) A sorority sister recently introduced me to an online store : Marley Lilly. I have nothing but good things to say about the store. The were fast and everything is well made.

For my first purchase I bought a little handbag that's perfect for going out on a date (because I go on so many dates) or out with girlfriends. I also found in their sale section a maroon t-shirt. I had my monogram made in white so I could wear it on game days! I ordered the large and I'm glad I did because it ended up to be smaller than I imagined. 
 
 
 
                                          #macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts