May Blog Round-up



WOW! What a month! This month I broke a record for the most reads for one blog post! I am so happy that y'all enjoyed my A to Z Guide to Mississippi State. In just the first 24 hours after being posted it had been read over 300 times! Thank you so much to everyone!

I guess I'm not the only one who enjoys drinking local beer, because the second most read post this month was B.Y.O.M at Gate City Brewing. Keep drinking local, y'all! If you have any good beers that I should try, let a girl know!

Speaking of beer, my younger sister turned 21 this month and we celebrated by attending the annual Greek festival in Marietta. Read about it here: Elizabeth's Big, Fat, Greek (legal) Birthday

I always enjoy sharing my new beauty finds and I guess y'all enjoy reading about them... The fourth most read blog post this month: Obsession: Shea Moisture's African Black Soap Facial Mask

Finally, the fifth most read post this month was the sweet post I wrote for my momma celebrating Mother's Day (Happy Mother's Day 2017)




Do y'all have any ideas of things that you want me to write about?
What are y'all planning to do this summer?
See y'all in June!
your little mouse



Comments

Popular Posts