Zeta Tau Alpha Semi-Formal 2015

Semi-formal is like Homecoming for highschoolers. You wear a short dress, but still have just as much fun as you would at prom. It was really great to dance and have fun with some of the senior girls who I may not get to see again for a long time! All of these girls have been such a big part of my college life for 3 years, I have grown close to most of them and I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things they accomplish! I took my friend Ben again to semi formal... he's just too much fun. I think we were the first ones of the dance floor and the lasts ones to leave. They definitely had to ask us to leave. I could have danced all night!

I really wish this picture wasn't so blurry, because I think this describes us perfectly!
He's always being goofy and making me laugh.

We can look put together when we try!

I seriously cannot believe that Ben and I are seniors.
SENIORS.
I'm too young to be a senior, too immature to be out in the real world.
 
I guess I still have a year or so to get my act together!
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts