How to Survive on Minimum Wage: What I Started with...

I have made a list of all the items that I will begin this journey with. These are all items that were left over from my days living in the sorority house. I ask that you please keep your laughter to yourselves...

Food:
-1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
-3 single serve cereal bowls
-reusable K-cup
-1/4 bag of granola
-3 Luna bars
-1/3 bag of chocolate covered coffee beans
- pack of gum
-1 5 hour energy
-Special K protein bar
-11 Viainstant Starbuck packs
-8 bags of popcorn
-1 pack of Christmas tic-tacs
-1 packet of hot chocolate
-6 packets of hot apple cider
-1 single serve Veleeta
-10 boxes/tins of hot tea (black & green)
-3 bags of coffee
-Crystal Light liquid
-4 Smirnoff Ices- Strawberry Bellini
-2/3 handle of vanilla vodka

Home Goods:
-stemless wine glass
-3 travel mugs
-2 reusable waterbottles
-3 mugs
- coffee grinder
-Keurig
-bedding
-2 towels
-dachshund salt and pepper shakers
-2 BBQ lighters
-8 DPM Fragrance candles

What my parents gave me:
-box fan
-10 piece glass tubberware set
-case of Coca-Cola
-Craisins
-Honey mustard dipping sauce
-Special K
-5 boxes of Kraft mac n cheese
-Italian dressing
-Peanut Butter
-2 boxes of pasta
-baggies (sandwich and snack)
-6 piece plastic tubberware set
-a whole lot of prayer

This is going to be interesting.
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts