#SuCo2015

 
Alright, I just got back from one of the best trips of my life! Every year our RUF goes to the RUF Summer Conference in Panama City Beach, Florida. There are RUF groups from all over the country. There were groups from Vermont, Nebraska and Penn State. We all gather on the beach to worship, have fellowship and marvel at God's creation.
Every year there are about 30 different seminars to choose from taught by campus ministers from all over the country. You can attend three. I decided to go to Cultivating a Devotional Life, Cross-Cultural Ministry and God's Will. All three were great and I feel refreshed!
 

 
I rode down to the beach with my dear friend Geny- Kate. Taylor Swift sing-a-longs were a must!
 
 
Diet Coke is the forbidden fruit of the 21st century...


 
Every year, all of Mississippi State goes out to dinner just our posse... It's nice to clean off all the sand from the day and enjoy seeing each other dressed up while snacking on some great seafood!
 
 
Our male RUF intern, Anthony, is leaving us this summer :( to go to seminary, so I decided to give him a farewell gift: an autographed picture of myself.
 
 
Until 2016 Laguna Beach Christian Retreat!
 
 
All the sweet women I have grown so close to-- I can't believe that we're SENIORS!!!
 

 
 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts