Welcome to #macyprobs

My name is Macy Osman. I'm a senior (gahhhh) at Mississippi State University (Hail State!) studying Marketing with a concentration in Supply Chain management and International Business, while also pursuing a major in French language. I obviously had trouble choosing just one major... Keep up with me and my blog: #macyprobs . I write about Christian living in a non-Christian world, sorority life, college life, and books. Recently I have dappled in fashion and makeup!



Here are my top 5 viewed posts:

  1. Starkville It: Biscuit Shop
  2. ZTA Winter Sisterhood Retreat
  3. First Week Disconnected: January 13-19
  4. A Book Based Entirely on Its Cover: The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing
  5. 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I was on Executive Council



Comment with any post suggestions or questions you have for me!
#macyprobs 

Comments

Popular Posts