How to Survive on Minimum Wage: The Saga Beginnings...

This summer, I was lucky enough to land an internship with the company I currently work for: DPM Fragrance. I will be working as the International Sales Intern in Starkville, MS where the company is headquartered. Strange to think that anything could be "headquartered" in Starkville, but here we are. I will be earning minimum wage as an intern which is $7.25 per hour in Mississippi. I have never had to really stick to a budget or honestly learn how to take care of a home. I thought I would share with everyone my journey [ups and downs] as I hopefully learn and grow as a woman! As a Mississippi woman I got to earn that MRS. degree!

Goals for this summer:
-Stick to a budget so I can stop asking parents for money
- Learn how to cook (without killing people)
-Become more comfortable living on my own
-Get to know more members of Grace Presbyterian
-Read 10 books
-Have an awesome summer!!
 
#macyprobs
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts