Instagram 4-22-17

In the fall of 2015, I studied abroad in Grenoble, France. Since I have learned that I will be living in Sweden for at least two years, I have been very sentimental about my time in France where I had the first idea to take my education abroad. I met so many wonderful people during my time and had so many wonderful experiences. I only hope that I find the same wonderful friends to make new experiences and memories as I did in France.
This picture was taken on a roadtrip to the South of France with new friends.
This is the port of the sweet town of Cassis. I can't wait to explore more sweet villages in Sweden.


Le Soliel. Les Bateaux. L'ete. #tbt





Another thing that I'm feeling a little sentimental about is my time in Zeta and Mississippi State. I will truly miss this place. It has helped me grow up and learned how to become a real adult. The people that have come across my path are all so special to me and I can't imagine my life without them. I want nothing but to see them succeed in their futures.
This is a picture taken last night before the Zeta semi formal. I'm so proud of my little and the young woman she has become!

A proud mama mouse!

your little mouse

Comments

Popular Posts