Day Trip to Yellowstone

I live 30 minutes from Yellowstone and I had not been out there yet! So I took a lodge van and headed up to Yellowstone with about 6 other people.

The weather was great. The views were great. We saw so much wildlife.
Yellowstone is awesome.

I seriously wish I could load the pictures for a more complete blog post, but again I can't--- freaking annoying employee computers!

Since I was only there for about 10 hours, I only got to see a small portion of the park. The highlights: Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic, Grand Canyon, Artist Point...ugh gosh it was gorgeous.







We saw a fox dig out a pre-dinner snack. What does the fox say? yum yum yum... ground squirrels!
We sat in a 2 hour long bison traffic jam.

People are
always asking me why I like to do things on my own. I just do. I can't explain it. I love being around people and I love being by myself. How can you meet new people if you never venture out and TRY to meet new people. Being by myself forces me to learn how to live and function by myself while learning about myself. When you're alone you don't have to worry about  impressing others and I'm just Macy.

Anyway... I got off a little on a tangent about how to live life, but you gotta learn what type of lifestyle works best for you.


Everyone should go to Yellowstone.
With someone else or just by yourself.
Either way, you'll have a great time.
#macyprobs

Comments

  1. A good tips you have provided. It's really amazing and will work definitely. CMS Customization

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts