Birchbox: March


I recently started getting a Birchbox each month. I highly recommend a subscription service like Birchbox. It is so nice to see something in your mailbox each month. What a treat!

 
I thought I'd start sharing with my readers which samples I get each month and what I personally think of them. However, please keep in mind that these are my own opinions of the product! I'm usually fairly safe with my choices in color and how much make-up I apply, but I do like to try new things!

 
 
1. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre (24- Hour Miracle Cream)-
 
This is a really nice product if you're looking for a new moisturizer. It did not make me greasy or have a thick feeling after going on. I just already use one regularly so I don't have any interest in finding a new one now
 
2. Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes-
 
I always stash wipes in my gym bag for post workout freshness and I really like these wipes! They left my skin feeling clean and fresh not sticky or gross feeling. And it grabs makeup like a boss! I recommend these wipes and I will be buying these in the future!
 
3. amika Bombshell Blowout Spray-
 
This stuff is great. I really have no way of explaining it, I just ALWAYS have a good hair day when I use it! I have extremely fine hair and this product left my hair soft, touchable and lush.
 

4. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Dusk til Dawn-
 
I honestly don't change my lipstick color that often. I have a standby red and natural color that I wear depending on the occasion. This lipstick was thick and stayed on. It really is party proof! I wore it out, ate, drank and I still looked good!
 
5. Jelly Pong Pong GLOW GETTER Highlighter in Ibiza-
 
I really like the idea of highlighters for an easy and natural look. Now that it's warmer and acceptable to wear bronzer, I layer this on top of my bronzer for a super simple natural glow. I look fresh faced without weighing down my skin and it doesn't clog my pores.
 
 
#macyprobs


Comments

Popular Posts