The Best Surprise

My 21st birthday was in December so I never was able to celebrate with all Mississippi friends. A few girlfriends had joked around about throwing a surprise party for me, Jacquelyn, and Amy. Both Jacquelyn and Amy turned 21 months ago, but they never had a party. This past week none of us could ever get together to chat and catch up so we decided to visit a local bar for a Girl's Night on Friday.
[wrong. not a Girl's Night.]
Whitney picked me, Jacquelyn and Amy up saying that we had to run by Alli's before we went out. Alli always takes forever to get ready. So when we got to Alli's house I stormed in, because I was ready to party.
 
Well a party I got. Right when I walked in, I saw my roommate from last year, Callie, just sitting on the couch. I said, "Callie?" Then bam... SURPRISE!!! It was the greatest thing ever. I had one surprise party before when I turned 18, but I overheard my mom on the phone planning it. All of my friends were there. I met and mingled with Jacquelyn's and Amy's friends. My inner freshman came out as I remembered how bad I am at beer pong.
 
Whitney, me, Jacquelyn, Alli and Amy-- or according to our GroupMe 'Fierce Five Bitches'

My sweet ladies

 
Watch your backs Whitney and Alli! A 21st surprise party is in your future!
 
 
 
#macyprobs


Comments

Popular Posts