Recruitment 2014

 Recruitment. Rush. Whatever you want to call it. It's basically the most emotional and stressful week of your life. My recruitment story is honestly very selfish. I came into it only wanting one sorority. Having my heart set on it and I never gave the other houses a chance. Granted, zeta was not my first choice, but now I know it's the only house for me.

Go Greek Round 2014
  
    This is my third recruitment. I attempt to make every girl who walks through Zeta's threshold comfortable and at home. Sure, they may not want to be a zeta, but at least they can leave saying that they enjoyed their time in my house and with my sisters.

Philanthropy Round 2014

Family tree on Philanthropy Round 2014

    I got terribly sick during the second round, philanthropy, and had to sit out the majority of the day. I pulled myself together and participated in Theme Night and Preference Night.

Hannah and I ready for Theme Night 2014
 
 
Karadshian posing on Theme Night 2014
 
   Bid Day was a blast! (And I finally got to get some sleep)
 
Hannah and I ready to hear the Bid List for the 2014 Pledge Class

Celebration that rush is over!

All of our sweet new members!
 
 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts