Home Sweet Home

    Mississippi has become my home. I'm no longer a Georgia Peach, but a Mississippi Magnolia. I still crave Coca-Cola (Dixie Champagne), Waffle House at 1 am and juicy peaches. However, I've grown to love the Mississippi way of life; slow, family orientated, and centered around the Lord.

   This is my third year living in Mississippi and my second year living in the same house. My house is none other than the Zeta Tau Alpha house. I adore living in my sorority house. I live with 40 of my best friends. This makes some people cringe, don't get me wrong-- it's difficult at times. Way too much estrogen floating around! I wouldn't trade the memories, laughter, tears, drunk nights, successes, failures I've shared with my sisters for anything.

Nothing beats seeing this house after three months away.


Bully stands guard.

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts