My friend: Geny-Kate

    I was always told about the friendships you make in college. I didn't expect to find so many people that touch my heart and soul so quickly. How blessed I am that I did!
   I met Geny-Kate through my freshman roommate, Annie. Annie and Geny-Kate met each other at RUF. At first, I literally thought Geny-Kate was the craziest, wackiest, strangest girl that ever walked into my dorm room. This is still true, but it wasn't until I broke down to her about my faith that I saw how wonderful she is. She is truly my rock in my walk towards Christ... even if she is miles ahead of me, she's always cheering me on. I adore talking with her (about anything).
   Geny-Kate is a special education major. It suits her so well. She is amazing with children! She is the most patient, kind-hearted and humble person I know.
Geny-Kate spent this past summer on the Yakama Indian Reservation coordinating children's events. Geny-Kate has also spent time in Kenya doing similar activities.
 
 
Celebrating America and the opening of the 2014 Sochi Olympics.


Roadtrip to visit Geny-Kate's family and some famous Nashville landmarks!


#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts