What I'm Podcasting Right Now...

I recently have become a huge fan of podcasts, I like to listen to them at work. I just load up my phone or iPod with the recent podcasts every Sunday and listen to them throughout the week.

These are my favorites that I've found so far:

  • Real Simple Magazine's Podcast-- they have episodes about cooking, relationships (romantic and non-romantic), manners and my favorite "Adulthood Made Easy"
  • Coffee Break French-- this podcast is just what it sounds like, a short 15-20 minute podcast that addresses a different topic, theme, cultural idea, or whatever every episode. They have Coffee Break Spanish too, but since I will be studying abroad in FRANCE this fall I'm only tackling my French skills right now.
  • She Does--every episode this podcast has a conversation with powerful women who are making huge strides in their field: whether it's art, business, film or music. I think as a young woman looking at a daunting future of 'what ifs', it is SO comforting to have a woman tell you about herself and how she overcame all the same 'what ifs' that I'm looking at right now.
  • RUF at Mississippi State University-- Of course I'm biased towards the sermons taught by Brian Sorgenfrei, I have known him and have been going to his weekly sermons since I was a wee freshman. Most of these sermons I have heard before, but I just love to revisit some of my most beloved sermons. I thoroughly enjoyed the series on Christian dating (take notes boys).


If you have a podcast that you love and would like to share,
write it down in the comments!
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts