Best Pieces of Advice that I've Received in 21 Years

"If you can read, you can do anything."- Momma
 
"Wake up every morning not dreading it, but looking for ways to brighten it up for all around you."
 - Papi
 
"What's your favorite class? That's the path you need to take."
- My high school counselor on which major to choose
 
"Every successful person reads and has a list of books that they contribute their knowledge to. Oprah's the only one who has given away the secret."
-Dr. Olivieri
 
"Be stubborn, never take no for answer." - Papi
 
"You want people to remember you by your smile and laugh, not your frown lines."
-Papi
 
"Cheers!"- Grandma
 
"Never look like you belong at Hooters."- Papa T
 
"Tea has no calories." - Momma
 
"If he takes you to the refuge, he loves you."- Brian Sorgenfrei
 
"I may wear the pants in the family, but my wife dresses me." -Bill Heard
 
#macyprobs
 


Comments

Popular Posts