Let's Do It 2019!

Alright y'all...



It's 2019 and time to start a new. I always feel so fresh at the beginning of the year. Just a feeling of 'yes! Let's tackle it!' This year more than others I feel this way. This year has the potential to be very exciting...

I will finish my master's in June and hopefully will find a job so I can stay in Sweden.

I want to really focus on my health in all aspects - mental, physical, emotional. I will try to limit my time on social media. I will start to eat a vegetarian diet and eat less junk food - diet soda and candy I'm looking at you. I will exercise regularly. I will get enough sleep.

I will continue to strengthen my relationships and create new ones.

I have a few vacations planned this upcoming spring that I am super excited about! I will go to Portugal in February. Some friends and I are planning a road trip in Scotland to visit a friend who is writing her thesis near Loch Ness.

I will continue my Swedish classes which meet about 3 times a week. I am also planning to start French classes once a week as a way to spend time on me. I really enjoy speaking French and learning French. I studied the language for almost 10 years so it once felt very natural. Now that I have studied Swedish for about a year and a half I feel very awkward whenever I attempt to speak in French or read simple French texts.


This is just the beginning of what I will strive for this year. 
I feel ready and prepared for whatever may come next in my life.

Let's Do It 2019!

your little mouse

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts