Thoughts & Feelings I had after studying abroad

There is no surprise that the USA is different than Europe. And after living in France for about 4 months, I can't help but compare the two. Both hold a special place in my heart.

These are just a few of the thoughts and feelings I had in the first days after returning to the USA.

  1. When I go to the ATM, why isn't my cash multicolored?
  2. Thanks for not laughing when I slip a y'all in. 
  3. Why do I refer to America as The States?
  4. I think I forgot how to drive.
  5. I miss French coffee and pastries 
  6. America needs Christmas Markets, Easter Markets and heck Fourth of July Markets too.
  7. Will I ever get to see my Euro friends again? Soon, I hope!
  8. Why doesn't America have French styled Kebabs?!
  9. I guess I need to actually study in the spring?
  10. When can I go back?



I hope that everyone gets the chance to study abroad or at least go abroad once in their lifetime.
It really is an awesome, undescribable experience!
Thanks for joining me on my #frenchmouse adventure.

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts