Rounding out 2015 Instagrams

I apologize, I have been a little lazy with posting my Instagram pics as I post them. I promise to work on that in the new year! I have noticed that I a lot of blog readers have started to follow me on Instagram and I really appreciate it.




I turned 22 on December 24... home right in time for my birthday and Christmas! I had a wonderful day celebrating and kinda just doing nothing--- isn't that what a birthday is all about?!



My cousin and granddad have been visiting the last few days. We have taken them to see (and eat) around our hometown. Today we visited my sister's school- Georgia Tech. I hope sitting next to Albert Einstein will help me with the upcoming semester! I think it will be a difficult one. 


See y'all in 2016!
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts