12 Quotes to Feed Your Wanderlust
- "You are never too old... to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis
- "The mountains are calling and I must go." -John Muir
- Fernweh- (n) an ache for distant places; the craving for travel
- "Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times." - Asian Proverb
- "You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."
- "I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world." - Mary Anne Radmacher
- "To live will be an awfully big adventure."- Peter Pan
- "Oh darling, lets be adventurers"
- "Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life's not meant to be lived in one place."
- "When was the last time you did something for the first time?"
- "You get a strange feeling when you leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place because you'll never be this way ever again."- Azar Nafasi
- "I want to travel across the world and breath the air of new places."