Birchbox: April

April Birchbox

This month's box was so darling. I've been a big fan of Rifle Paper Co since we starting carrying the line at Aspen Bay, so needless to say I was pumped to open this box up!
 

  1. Number 4 Volumizing Shampoo- I really like this brand, I have never been disappointed! They have quality products that deliver. However much I love this shampoo, my budget doesn't love it.
  2. Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Blueberry- To be honest, I don't use shaving cream when I shave I usually use conditioner or body wash so it was a treat to REAL shaving cream. It was a great product, I'm not sold on the blueberry scent however. It reminded me of the kiddy stuff from Bath and Body Works.
  3. POP Beauty POP Eyeshadows- I really like these colors, they are like a rose, cream and brown. Perfect for day or night. School, work or going out with girlfriends! Plus it looks great with a pencil eyeliner or liquid cateye. I'll be buying this again!
  4. Beauty Protector Protect and Oil- Great Product? Yes. Shiny Healthy hair? Yes. Full Price? No. In my opinion, this product is not worth the price.
  5. Real Chemistry Luminous 3-minute peel- This is a strange concept- it's not really a "peel" in the sense that I was used to but it literally peels dead skin off! I recommend using it in the shower, it's just easier that way! I won't be buying this product again, only because I don't believe that this product is totally suitable for my acne-prone skin. I have a few other products I like better.

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts