White Violet Formal

Last night was the White Violet Formal. Junior year formal go big or go home, am I right? Well I don't want to spoil the story, but we didn't go home...

I went with a guy that I knew from RUF, Trey. We had actually gotten set up for an RUF date the previous spring. [An RUF date is not a real date, it's just a way for the ladies and gentlemen of RUF to mingle with people that they don't normally- sometimes love crops up or in our case friendship!]

So the two terrible dancers got so wild on the dance floor that we made people's Snapchat stories. Is it a formal if you don't embarrass yourself? At least we didn't care, we embraced the wackiness.

Zeta had a great band... wait for it... JOHN AND JACOB! If you don't know them, just wait a month or two-- you will. Look them up on Spotify or iTunes and be prepared to fall in love! They've played at Hangout Fest and Bonnaroo, so it's just a matter of time before they make it big.



Another formal down. I can't believe that in 3 semesters I have to leave my sisters and the nest of college to go into the real world.... We can talk about that later.

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts