Random Thoughts that People Really Should Consider in 2015

I hope that everyone has enjoyed all the extra time with loved ones over the holiday season, as the last holiday approaches in the long line of winter festivities I have compiled a list of just random thoughts that I believe should really be considered:


  1. Erase the line between North and South Dakota- to make the new state Dakota. Then proceed to add either Puerto Rico or Guam as a state so we do not have to change the flag.
  2. Hire international soccer players to be kickers on our college and professional football teams. If you're tired of some overpaid scum missing the field goal of a tight game, look into it. Have you ever seen a soccer match? These guys bop the ball up and down the field effortlessly.
  3. Create a Narnia theme park. I have nothing else to say on this topic-- I'll let the mighty Aslan speak.
  4. Bring rugby to the United States. Rugby is basically football without pads. Hockey without ice. America needs rugby. Macy needs rugby.
  5. Educate the American public on how the economy works. It wasn't until I was a senior in high school that I learned supply, demand, who controls interest rates, who makes money, how our money is based, etc. I think that if we start teaching children at an early age the value of a dollar, interest rates, basics on mortgages, when you borrow money you actually have to pay it back (shocker), etc. we can avoid another recession and possibly grow our economy. OR the other option is that I will teach my children everything and the neighbor's kids will just look like idiots.


I hope that everyone has a very happy and blessed new year.
Thank you for sticking with me in 2014, 2015 shall be even grander!

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts