Top 20 Events of Year 20

With my 21st birthday a mere three days away, I decided to look back on the year that consists of Year 20:

  1.  Going to London
  2. Serving on my sorority's Executive Council
  3. Seeing The Neighbourhood with my sister
  4. SuCo
  5. Getting a job at school
  6. Seeing (and meeting) John and Jacob at formal
  7. Mississippi State Football
  8. Living in my sorority house
  9. Choosing a major and concentration that I'm passionate about! (Marketing with a concentration in Supply Chain Management)
  10. Growing closer to God
  11. Creating stronger friendships
  12. Adding my grandlittles to the family
  13. Watching my little be sworn into her position
  14. Adding Murphy to the dog family
  15. Setting a new record for no sleep--- 36 hours baby!
  16. Reading all the Chronicles of Narnia
  17. Seeing Rock Europa live
  18. Meeting Bruna
  19. Knowing this is the last year I will be forced to be the DD every year from here out it will be voluntary.
  20. Watching the Auburn vs. Mississippi State game from the Starkville hospital while trying to write my ethics midterm paper.


Let's go and attack year 21!
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts