5 Things I Hope I Can Buy in Sweden

In two weeks, I'll be in moving into my new SWEDISH apartment. It is very exciting but at the same time very nerve wracking. It is amazing that I will be exposed and immersed in a totally new culture for two years. However it is also nice to know that there will be some familiar things to settle my nerves. I have compiled the top 5 things that I need to have while living in Sweden. [so if anyone knows for sure if I will be able to buy these items in Sweden]




1. Coconut Oil. Dang, I use coconut oil at least once a day. I cook with it, put it in my hair, or use it to remove my makeup.
2. Dirty Chai Lattes. Okay, I know that Sweden consumes insane amounts of coffee (and I love that) but everyone once and a while I adore a hot or iced dirty chai latte. 
3. Poptarts. Good grief, I blame all the weight I gained in college on brown sugar cinnamon poptarts (and the occasional pumpkin pie flavor). I haven't met a problem that a poptart and cup of coffee can't fix. 
4. Cetaphil Face Cleanser. I have been using this ultra-sensitive cleanser to wash my face twice a day for almost 10 years. There is no fluff to it, it just cleans your face.
5. Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow it Creme. I have raved about this product in the past. The product is just plain AWESOME. It creates soft waves while conditioning my hair. Since finding this product about a year ago, I have been deeply loyal. However I may have to start blow drying my hair due to the extreme cold in Sweden...



So.... does anyone know where you can buy any of these products in Sweden?
your little mouse

Comments

Popular Posts