4 Things I Loved this October

loved... I had to use the past tense since October is almost over and I have been neglecting my blogging duties once again. But it is never too late to share the things you enjoy.


  1. Dirty Chais- Over the summer one of my co-workers got me hooked on dirty chais. It is basically your beloved chai with a shot of espresso creating a spicey chocolatey goodness. It is a perfect guilty pleasure for a mid-day pick me up.
  2. Thymes' Body Scrubs- Recently the company I intern for merged with a company named Thymes to create a new company called CURiO, as a result we get awesome deals and testers on Thymes goodies as well as ours. Thymes creates more body products while we create home products. Thymes' body scrub is to absolutely die for! In the container it looks goopy but once you put it in your hands it magically becomes sugary and grainy. After shaving my legs I always treat myself to extra softness. My two favorite scents are Tupelo Lemongrass and Jade Matcha.
  3. Candy Corn- It is that magical time of the year where little sugar vegetables fill the aisles of the stores. Some hate it, some love it. I am one of those people who count down the days until October and it is socially acceptable to eat such a treat.
  4. Fall Break- I am not taking a difficult course load, but this semester has been trying in a different way. Since I am a fifth year senior, the majority of my friends have moved on and got their lives started with. Yet I'm still here. in college. It has been a difficult transition to keep relationships alive and make new ones. I don't want to become too attached to people if I am just to leave in May, but I'm tired of having nothing to do on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. It seems like my fifth year is very similar to the beginning of my first year. All that being said, fall break was nice to be home and be comforted by those who love me unconditionally. I know that my loneliness will end, but it is difficult to keep looking forward.
I thought I'd throw in a #tbt Halloween style


What were some of your favorite things this October? What are you looking forward to in November?
#macyprobs    

Comments

Popular Posts