Top 10 posts for 10,000 views!

I have been blogging for about a year and a half. It has been such a great experience and I love writing down my thoughts, emotions, stories. I'm just amazed that people actually read my blog! I started this blog as something for myself- as a way to be creative and tell my story. I guess there are people out there who think I'm just plain crazy, or they can connect to me on one or multiple levels. For that I'm thankful! I will continue to blog as long as I am able. I have an awesome summer in Wyoming coming up and I can't wait to share my stories with you.

In the meantime, here are your top 10 favorite blog posts from the past:

1. 5 Outfits I Could Live in for the Rest of My Life
2. Starkville It: Biscuit Shop
3. Traveling Alone: Why I do it, Why I like it & How I do it
4. Guest Blogger: Anna
5. Some Responses Europeans have when I say, "I'm from Mississippi"
6.How NOT to Talk to a Woman
7. Thoughts & Feelings I had after Studying Abroad
8. ZTA Winter Sisterhood Retreat
9.The Beginning of a Wonderful Friendship, Grenoble
10. Take Me There


Here's a silly picture of me and my Lola
I love my blog readers ALMOST as much as I love Lola.
#macyprobs

Comments

  1. We are the respected visitors who visit blog regions like yours is remarkable, thanks a lot.This is One of the best posts. This gives a lot of information particularly those heading for informist Thanks for sharing this post.
    Pool Shot Glasses Set Mexico

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts