Take Me There

I sat down and wrote down every single place I hope to see while I'm abroad. I realize that my trip is not long enough and my wallet is not fat enough for all these journeys. We'll just see how many I can check off...

  • Italy
    • Rome
    • Florence
    • Milan
    • Pompeii
    • Narni
    • Turin
  • Amsterdam
  • Norway
    • Bergen
    • Oslo

  • Budapest

  • Germany
    • Cologne
    • Munich
    • Whittenburg
    • Berlin

  • France
    • Lyon
    • Lille
    • Paris
    • Normandy
  • Interlaken, Switzerland
  • Prague
  • Vatican City

  • England
    • London
    • Oxford

If you have been to any of these places please let me know what you did or wish you did! I'm open to ANY suggestions. E-mail me at macyprobs@gmail.com

#macyprobs
#frenchmouse

Comments

Popular Posts