One Month Disconnected

If you are just now joining me on my journey of living without social media, then I welcome you. I decided to give up a life of social media for just one semester. With it I decided to give up a life of obsession, a life of worry and to begin a life full of self-confidence. It's been one month since I have been on any social media network (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). I only tweet when I have a new blog post, so if you're reading this and wondering 'wait, but I've seen you tweet!' Yes I've tweeted but via e-mail/text, I didn't know you could do that, but friends you can.


I predicted myself to feel differently than I do. I thought magically my fears of being judged would disappear, but they haven't. However, I no longer feel anxious about always being in the know. People ask if I feel like I am missing out. I tell them, no I'm actually living and enjoying the time I spend with people.


Disconnect Spring 2015 #macyprobs


First Week Disconnected: January 13-19 #macyprobs


Until next month friends,
#macyprobs



Comments

Popular Posts