#tbt: Nashville, Tennessee

Freshman year over MLK holiday, Geny-Kate and I said "so long Starkville-helloooooo Nashville!" Roadtripping with Geny-Kate is wonderful. She and I have a perfect, in-sync travel schedule. You have to stop for real meals, not just snacks. A bathroom break is more than just running into the nearest gas station. It's all about the experience. My girl Geny-Kate gets that.


We saw all of Nashville's finest: Beale Street, Bluebird Café, we even went to a Panera (I just love Panera). I got to know her family a little better. It is always so wonderful to learn about your college friend's backgrounds. I feel one's hometown and family life makes so much of the person. Geny-Kate's family were so wonderful to me. Every now and then I'll send little Facebook messages to her mom and I love seeing her younger sisters grow up!

Sunday brunch at the Pancake Pantry!

So Iconic. So Nashville.

Bluebird Café!


#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts