My Friend: Megan

Every sorority girl has a big sister. Some big sisters are better than others, but mine is the best!
 
This is Megan, my big.
 
 
She is absolutely wonderful.
 
She picks me up when I'm down, sometimes literally. She gives me her best advice- on any subject. She has never let me down, even though there have been multiple times I've let her down. She acts like my mother away from home, so my birth-mother never worries. Good times and bad- she's always around. Isn't that why girls join sororities? To make lifelong friendships? Connections with girls that are totally different than themselves? Learn from others that challenge them to be the best version of themselves? Megan is all that and a pint of beer on a Sunday.
 
 

Happy Big Appreciation Week, Megan!
 
 
 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts