Starkville It: Aspen Bay

Aspen Bay's Storefront on Main Street
 
   I'm a little impartial to this Starkville gem. Not only do they sell wonderful candles, adorable clothes, but they were wild enough to hire me as a sales associate this past August.
 
  
Aspen Bay Classics- I love the Pomegranate.
Fire is our most popular!
     DPM (Desire Path Mississippi) is a Starkville-based company who hand pours all the candles (it's true-- put me under a lie detector! I've been to the factory) for Aspen Bay, Capri Blue and Found Goods Market. Do any of those some familiar? They're sold nation-wide at Urban Outfitters, Francesca's, Anthropologie, and a lot of other stores!

Pomegranate Citrus is my favorite scent in the Capri Blue line. Fire and Aloha Orchid is our most popular in this line.

The Traviata line. Sciliana. Reminds me of  Austria! (So many good memories- maybe that's why I like it so much!)

 

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts