My family: Sister

Sister.
Sissy.
Squirrel.
Scrat.
Little Buddy.
Elizabeth.
 
Christmas 1997
 If you haven't figured it out by now, this post about my sister- Elizabeth. I think it's easy to say she's my best friend. In many ways we're very similar, but oh so different.

South Africa- 2012
 
  We both have a huge hunger to travel the world, in the next few years we plan to backpack through Europe together.  We both enjoy helping others and the joy we gain from seeing another smile.

One of her AP Art History Projects...Can you guess who she is?

  We both are dedicated to our school work. She is a senior in high school this year. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for her.  We both motivate each other when our souls are down.

Exploring South Africa- 2012
 
  The biggest difference between us is our method of thinking. The majority of the time we come to either the same or almost the same conclusion. She is searching for a religion, she currently is a deist, while I consider myself a Christian. I adore that she is her own person and that she wants to find a community she wants to be a part of rather than one she feels indifferent towards. I'd like to think I'm supporting my sister on her journey (she may think otherwise). However in the end, I pray that she comes back to Christ. I cannot imagine Heaven without her.
 
#macyprobs  


Comments

Popular Posts