Podcast & Study Grind

Take a break from refilling your coffee mugs! Put down the textbooks! Stop highlighting stupid words your TA said! And listen to my favorite new podcast finds of this semester.


  1. Stuff You Should Know- What do you want to know? You can learn it. Find out some cool stuff and some gross stuff. Impress your boyfriend's parents!
  2. Freakonomics Radio- I had to read this book when I was in high school and I just fell in love with how whitty and smart it was. Another podcast to listen to if you want to impress people with your knowledge or just love business talk. 
  3. Grownups Read Things They Wrote as Kids- This is seriously the FUNNIEST podcast I've ever come across. It makes me worry about how I really was when I was a 12 year old girl keeping a diary...
  4. History Vikings Podcast- So my new obsession this semester is History Channel's Vikings, it is just a great and well written show--- I could go on and on about it.This podcast goes behind the scenes, talks to cast and crew members while giving listeners a little insight of the future for the show. *major geek podcast*
  5. The Dirtbag Diaries- Listen to this podcast when you have the urge to do something crazy but need some motivation to do so. 
  6. Modern Love- This is a podcast where famous people read essays written about love. It's not all sweet and gooey, I love this podcast because it is real love. Love between parents and children. Love that doesn't last. Real Love. 
  7. The Noise Pop Podcast- This is a podcast for the music junkie. It is based out of Seattle and every podcast they feature an artist or put together a great playlist. Highly recommended if you listening to new music and bands.
  8. Le Journal de 12H30- This is a French radio podcast, it is just a 30 minute snippet of French news that I usually put on in the morning while I'm getting ready, or walking to class. It helps with my French listening and comprehension as well as staying up on my World News. 
  9. GRE Vocabulary Podcast by VictorPrep-  I am planning on taking the GRE in the fall, so I have been studying a little whenever I can. Every episode covers 5 new words in a really simple way. Even if you're not taking the GRE/SAT/ACT, you can impress people with some cool words!


All of these podcasts can be found on iTunes. 
I was not paid to support these podcasts, I just REALLY love them and want others to listen!
Please let me know if you have a podcast to share
#macyprobs 

Comments

Popular Posts